Customer Relationship Manager
Department Relationship Management
Reports to Channel Relationship Manager
A core value that guides Workforce Junction is “Relationships First.” The Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) is a pivotal role with the primary responsibility of nurturing our relationships with our customers – benefit advisors and employers – to promote growth and success, for our customers and for us.
The CRM coordinates service-related interactions of the WFJ Customer Success Team (CST) with benefit advisors and employers. The CRM must become sufficiently familiar with the Relationship Value MultiplierTM process, our proprietary technology platform, Benefits Junction, and WFJ value added services, to be a persuasive, yet authentic voice for Workforce Junction with our customers.
Duties and Activities
- Act as customer (employer and advisor) advocate and always prioritize customer success.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers by being responsive, consistent, and supportive.
- Promptly address and respond to email and phone queries directly from customers as well as those escalated by The Benefits Desk™ staff. Common concerns include service, product, claim, billing, auditing, and eligibility issues.
- Oversee and manage multiple customer accounts and queries using Teamwork, Help Scout, and Microsoft Office Suite, and other technology tools that make up the WFJ Organizational Operating System.
- Organize any electronic data and communication with customers.
- Use knowledge of Benefits Junction to assist and support customers in using the system o Effectively communicate client issues to internal team members and establish appropriate urgency.
- Work closely with internal team members to troubleshoot and build solutions, identifying routine or reoccurring customer concerns
- Organize customers’ Open Enrollment (OE) with customers and internal team members using WFJ standard operating procedures, to ensure accurate and timely set up for OE.
- Communicate any client’s plan changes to the Implementation Coordinator, EDI Team, and Benefit Accounting and Audit Services (BAAS) Team.
- Be proactive in reaching out to customers, anticipating and identifying customer business needs
- Prepare informative and relevant information to present for policy and review meetings with customers.
- Implement the Relationship Value Multiplier™ process with advisors, especially taking ownership of the Agency Growth Plan to implement strategies for partner advisor growth and success
- Retain existing relationships as well as identify opportunities for providing additional services to grow revenue.
- Be a team player, aligned with the company values: Relationships First, Confident Humility, and Integrity. Participate in team meetings, collaborate actively with team members in USA and India, and contribute to development of the workforce and culture of the company
- Train and mentor coworkers as needed
- Flexible and adaptable to a variety of complex client situations.
- Accountable and dependable to clients and coworkers.
- Available and ready to help customers and coworkers.
- Prepared to take the lead on tasks at short notice, both internally and externally.
- Make customers feel secure and confident and earn their trust quickly.
- Able to multitask and manage time efficiently with multiple customers and priorities.
- Demonstrate leadership on customer relationships with minimal supervision or instruction
- Good listener, patient and attentive to customers and their needs.
- Persistent in finding the best solutions for customers and advocating for them.
- Benefit advisors, employers, employees
- Channel Relationship Manager
- Customer Success Team
- All other Internal Teams in the United States and India
Key Performance Indicators
- Responsiveness – turnaround on queries, availability to customers, sense of urgency
- Quality – accuracy, clarity of communication, with customers and internal
- Completeness – complete, thorough solutions to client issues, closing issues promptly
- Customer retention and growth
- Bachelor’s degree
- Passionate about building and growing a business, excited to be part of an innovative
marketing strategy, and motivated to pursue creative solutions especially when challenged
- Project management skills, ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Familiar with Office
- Productivity software, web applications, interested in learning and
comfortable with technology tools
- A background in insurance and benefits administration. A good candidate will have a
minimum of 4 years in an enterprise services delivery area, such as Health and Welfare,
Compliance, Benefit Communications, or Benefits Administration/Outsourcing firms. Agent’s
Insurance License desirable