with wisdom and service®
Technology alone is not enough.
The full value and power of technology can only be realized
when it is chosen, implemented and kept up-to-date
with wisdom and service.
the people who own and work for small to mid-size businesses deserve the same benefits and advantages available to big business.
the value a professional benefits advisor delivers is essential to the success of their employer client.
We know technology is only valuable when it makes the complex simple.
- The power of our technology is fueled by 15 years of deep experience serving the needs of global big businesses
- We seamlessly combine a comprehensive suite of technology-enabled, enterprise-grade, best-of-breed solutions
- Our technology ensures consistent enforcement of complex business rules and benefit program compliance
We know wisdom is worthless without collaboration.
- Empowering collaboration between the employer, their benefit advisor, and insurance carriers and other service providers is one of our core capabilities
- We are purposefully selective when choosing the advisors and employers we work with
- Our ability to add value to every relationship is driven by a commitment to continuous discovery
We know the desired outcomes of a benefits program will only be achieved with dedicated, comprehensive service.
- Our hi-tech/hi-touch service model nurtures and empowers the insight and wisdom that must be applied in benefits administration
- Our full-service implementation expertly resolves any complex situations that may arise
- Our ongoing troubleshooting delivers year-round system refinement and adaptation to the employer’s changing needs
- Employees have 24×7 access to The Benefits Desk, our U.S. based call center
- Our accounting, audit, and data management services reduce admin user work load
- Our service and solutions enhance the employer’s standing in the hearts and minds of their workforce
- Employees will have greater appreciation of their benefits
- They will make better decisions with greater confidence
- They and their families will lead healthier and more productive lives
- The workforce will become champions – true believers – in their employer’s company
- Employers will control costs and improve return on every cent invested in their workforce
- Employers will more easily attract and retain better workforce members
- Advisors will be free to work with the employer in a more proactive and strategic role