Benefits Service Representatives
We are a well-established (20 years), diverse, and growing provider of outsourced Employee Benefits solutions. Our clients are multinational and local companies who look to us for our expertise in managing benefits operations. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to work as part of a team that administers benefits for approximately 30,000 employees and their dependents throughout the United States.
You will join our full-time team of Benefits Service Representatives who accept ownership for effectively addressing employee inquiries, issues, and (occasionally) complaints; all while keeping employee satisfaction with their benefits program at the core of your every decision and behavior.
From 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. PST Monday – Friday, successful candidates will:
- Answer employee phone and e-mail inquiries (working from home in a virtual Call Center environment) regarding benefits questions, eligibility, claims status, and enrollment issues
- Provide detailed explanations of benefits to a global workforce comprised of employees who are mostly new to the United States
- Processes change requests in our online enrollment system
- Communicate in a calm, professional, friendly and patient manner to all employees and staff
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times
- Keep comprehensible records of all conversations in our customer success database
- Proven customer care skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to remain calm in all circumstances
- Experience answering phone calls in a high-volume environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as a supportive team member
- Detail-oriented with ability to multi-task
- Excellent Computer skills; proficiency in Excel, MS Teams and Web-based applications
Interested in this position?
|Relationships First||Confident Humility||Integrity|
…the value a professional benefits advisor delivers is essential to the success of their employer client.
…the people who own and work for small to mid-size businesses deserve the same benefits and advantages available to big business.